Do you find that despite your best efforts in doing things, it just doesn’t seem to be happening? Does there always seem to be something more urgent, interesting or important to do? Have you ever met your inner saboteur yet?
Do you find that despite your best efforts in doing things, it just doesn’t seem to be happening? Does there always seem to be something more urgent, interesting or important to do? Have you ever met your inner saboteur yet? I’m sure that we’re all familiar with self-sabotaging behaviour. Sometimes it’s crystal clear that we sabotage our success or love, while other times it happens in invisible ways.
STOP overthinking, minimising, compromising, avoiding, over-analysing, generalising, over pleasing, victimising, over-controlling, and START living!
Either we are feeling not good enough, or we prefer to put other people's needs first, or we overthink and over-rationalise, sooner or later we find ourselves stuck at the same point where we were some time ago and wondering why we are not moving on. There are many reasons why we have convinced ourselves that self-sabotaging is good. Let's explore them and disarm our Saboteurs.
This workshop will give you the useful insights and the tools you need in order to realise how you can get unstuck and move beyond your fears.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn more about the ways you are sabotaging yourself
- Understand why you choose to sabotage yourself and the purpose it serves
- Learn how to hear the inner voice that is stopping you from daring
- Understand why you are afraid of making decisions
- Learn how to re-wire your brain into more positive thinking
- Understand why you feel afraid of others or of failure
- Learn how to recognise and deal with the challenging emotions of your Inner voice
- Learn how to build a new, bold, more motivational and positive thinking
But not only that!
- You will gain back your confidence and your self-acceptance!
Are you READY?
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE - REGISTER NOW